💕Alfama 35 II💕
Area: Alfama, Lisboa. We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Located in the most typical and genuine area of Lisbon, one of the oldest quarters in Lisbon this amazing apartment is a great choice for your visit. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate about Lisbon's typical way of living. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
This apartment is the ideal choice for your short stay in Lisboa. This apartment has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and another one with two single beds. There is one full bathroom with shower. The living room has a nice sofa-bed for one person, TV with international channels and a dining table. The kitchenette is equipped to prepare your favourite meals. This apartment has AC to heat or cool your stay and wi-fi access throughout. In case you are travelling with a baby, we can provide a baby cot and baby chair upon request and with a cost.
The perfect place for your short break in the city. Here you will live in a genuine typical Lisbon quarter, with its' more than 30 Fado restaurants. But also you will be near the Center City, the extravagant "Bairro Alto" and near to the main public transports (Metro, train, bus, and the typical tramway). You will be five minutes walk from Santa Apolónia railway station (Porto, Coimbra, Algarve) and 10 minutes from Cais do Sodré railway station (that accesses to the fabulous Cascais/ Estoril beaches).
This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate by Lisbon's typical way of living: its' charming corners, its' "miradouros", its' unique light and its' iconic shops. The apartment is located in the centre of this typical quarter but in a very quiet place. Be aware that Alfama being a historical quarter is closed to a private car so we do not advise renting a car. A few of the Alfama streets are closed to private cars and the streets are very narrow and difficult to park. Walking and using the tram/ tuk-tuk/ taxi is the best option.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10 pm and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2 am and 50€ after 2 am
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Bedroom count: 2
Allergy friendly: No
Internet included: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Total size: 70
Balcony terrace: No
Electricity included: Yes
Registration possible: No
Play music: No
Cleaning private: No
Washing machine: No
Living room: Private
Cleaning common: No
Animal allowed: No
Gas cost included: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Water cost included: Yes
Smoking allowed: No
Wheelchair accessible: No
Lroom furniture: Yes